MLB lineups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB lineups?

Does anyone have thoughts on where to find a good(reputable) source for projected MLB lineups? I did see one on CBS sportsline but...I wasn't sure how much I believe it. Does HQ have lineup projection?

We do not have lineup projections. Try a forum search, questions on MLB rosters and lineups have been asked every day this week.

Comment

Thanks Ray!

Comment

The mlb.com page for each team has a link to a story posted today named "Opening Day Outlook" -- the link is right in the middle of the main page for each team, under the Headlines heading.

The story provides the projected lineup, projected starting rotation, and projected bullpen roles for the team.

I've seen these on 5-6 of the team pages and they all use the same format, so I assume this being done for every team. I don't know that they're any more reliable than any other source, but it at least appears to be timely.

Here's a link to a sample: http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/news/a...=.jsp&c_id=atl

Comment

Fantastic! Thanks dmahlan!

Though.......u gotta be *#^@ing me!!! Matt Kemp batting 8th!?!?!? COME ON JOE!!!!!!! Lets get a brotha some AB's here!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X