Projections for Rotolab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projections for Rotolab

I am using Rotolab with Baseball HQ updates. I just loaded the 3/26 projections today but it still has Kevin Frandsen with 451 projected AB and a $7 value.

He is out for the season with a ruptured achillies tendon. Maybe this update didn't make the cut but it got me wondering if last minute injuries and playing time decisions affected the projections. I assume the only reason to put out updates on such a regular basis is to fix these things.

love the site. Just getting paranoid as my draft is Saturday. I know about Frandsen but I am counting on you guys to stay on top of all the other little pieces for me.

Thanks.

I think you may have an issue with how you're updating Rotolab. Frandsen's projection has been chopped to 32 AB here at HQ, as you can see on Frandsen's Playerlink page. I've loaded the 3/26 projections into my copy of Rotolab, and I see the same 32 AB for Frandsen.

Make sure you hit the 'process after all 5 imports' button after loading the new projections. If that's not the issue, send email to Merv at 'info@rotolab.com'.

Comment

User Error

I must have forgotten to hit the process button this time. When I clicked it, it fixed the problem. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
      X