Custom Reports and creating Tiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Reports and creating Tiers

Is there a way to create a custom report for player rankings and add Tiers?

Welcome mimarb... I'm a little unclear as to what you're asking for. Can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Welcome mimarb... I'm a little unclear as to what you're asking for. Can you elaborate?
      I am new to Baseball HQ. My apologies.

When I use the Custom Draft guide and then create either a grid or report by position, is there a way to create Tiers? Does the system do this for you?
      Or do I take the grid and create my own based on the salary the system has generated? This would be subjective to me.

I also see a column called REL however I am not sure if this could be used for Tier players by position.

What I am trying to do is Tier the players by position so that during my draft I can tell if there a a few players by one position and only a minimal at another position, It would be wiser to select the minimal players available at that position and then come back to the position that has more.

I could create a Tier by $ salary.

Comment

The "grid" feature in the CDG is essentially doing this for you, by grouping players into "cells" by salary, right? If you want to take the position-by-position output or the overall rankings and do this yourself, you certainly can... we just don't provide a mechanism to do that. As you say, these would be subjective to you anyway.

Rel scores are a different animal altogether, included for reference rather than ranking. There are a number of threads about Rel scores in the forum archives (try a search), such as this one.

Comment

Working...
        X