Another custom valuator question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another custom valuator question

I am having problems working with the custom valuator, namely getting enough players for certain positions.

I am in a 12 team mixed 5x5 league. I get the top 168 batters and top 108 pitchers, however this doesn't address all the positions necessary. For example, only 6 catchers are listed (24 are needed). Once of the missing catchers is Jason Varitek... can he be worth -$ in this league??

I'm pretty sure this issue has been addressed in previous posts, although I don't think there was an answer posted as to how to deal with a situation like I listed above.

Thanks
    Adam

I'm seeing similar results. 5x5 10 Team Mixed gives me 5 catchers. Problem was not seen last week. I hope this is a bug that is being fixed otherwise it will be a useless tool. We should be seeing all available players in the league. If the problem is fixed this will be a very good tool this year.

Comment

I don't know if this will work in a mixed league scenario, but I got extra catchers in an NL scenario by adding two teams. Obviously, you won't want to use the extra team scenario for most of the auction, but you can bring the extra sheets for finding space fillers.
      "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Lordy, I play in a 10 team mixed league and, to get the extra players I needed, typed in "25" for the team number. Did I screw the pooch?

Comment

The extra players are now appearing in the grids.

Comment

Working...
          X