Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Draft Guide question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tom_T
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Hardball View Post
    I don't use Rotolab, but thats a good selling point for them. Something to look into for 2009.

    For now, what if I used OPS and also added BB as another separate category to offset the HR influence in OPS? Or something along those lines?
    That should work. I think you'll know right away, based on the results.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul Hardball
    replied
    I don't use Rotolab, but thats a good selling point for them. Something to look into for 2009.

    For now, what if I used OPS and also added BB as another separate category to offset the HR influence in OPS? Or something along those lines?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom_T
    replied
    I tried correlating that with some existing columns, but the best I could do was 67% (using OPS.) DO you use Rotolab? You can create your own categories in Rotolab.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul Hardball
    started a topic Custom Draft Guide question

    Custom Draft Guide question

    Appreciate the stat's weight options...nice improvement.

    I have a question about a stat we use. It is basically "TB + BB - (HRx4)"

    Any ideas how to best capture that stat in the CDG?

    Thanks for any thoughts.
Working...
X