Error in games played stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in games played stats

Found David Ortiz only comes up as 1B elig on projection spreadsheets. Anyone know of other errors?
    20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Ok, I just woke up and this may be a silly question but why is that wrong?

Are you saying Ortiz should be a 1B/DH?

Isnt it common for most leagues to use the DH spot as a Utility spot? Meaning you can place ANY player iin the DH spot. With that being the case, listing Ortiz at DH would be redundant. I think HQ only lists players as DH if that is the ONLY position they qualify in.

Comment

fjaa -- Thanks for letting us know. We'll get 'er fixed for the next update.

Eric -- I don't recall if someone had posted it in one of these forums, but I've been made aware of at least 1 league that requires OFs be placed in their primary positions of RF / CF / LF. Wouldn't surprise me if there were leagues out there that had a hard requirement on the DH slot.

Also, HQ is supposed to list the DH eligibility even if the player has eligibility at another position. See Juan Gonzalez and Tim Salmon, for example.

Comment

Thanks Mike,

You are correct, we have a spot for DH, a player must qualify with 20 GP.

UT is for NL, DH is for AL, and is a specific position, at least that's what our league founders believe.
        20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

Working...
        X