Custom Values help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Values help

I'm putting in categories for a 16-team league, but only getting a very limited number of players. Is there something wrong with the draft grid and draft guide valuators? I only get about 8 catchers on my list, for instance. This wasn't happening last week. Is something going on to fix this? I didn't see any other questions about it. Thanks.

FWIW, I came back to retest it, and found the problem.

My league only has 11 hitters and 9 pitchers taken in the auction. Yes, that's strange. But the result is that even in a 16-team league, it only lists a very limited number of players. Basically, it won't list any hitter under $5.

While in theory that makes sense based on the total number of players, obviously it fails to consider that 16 catchers need to be selected, and it seems a little strange that it would create an evaluation of all the players and determine that none was worth $1 in this league format. It seems to me that there's something odd about the calculations if it determines that no hitters are worth under $5, and the lowest-ranked pitcher is Timlin at $1.66.

By changing the number to 13 hitters, I get a much better list.

Anyway, respond, don't respond, I figured it was worth telling my tale of whoa.

Comment

Working...
    X