2 quickies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 quickies

first as a longtime forecaster subscriber and an minor league analyst subscriber any chance there will ever be package discounts if we buy 2 or more different books under the HQ family? ALso Ron since you chat on ESPN during the season is there a chance we can ever do chats on this site? In a giving month of 4 weeks maybe you can chat one week, the following week we can have a minors chat, than maybe an AL only chat followed by an NL only chat. I think this will go over very well. It sucks to try to chat with you on ESPN when you have over 1,500 questions in your queue, and no offense to the other fantasy baseball guys that do chats on ESPN, but thier not quite in your class.
    thanks

We've kicked around the idea of doing chats here at HQ, might revisit that again at some point.

You'll have to ask the boss about the book discount, though.

Comment

and here I was looking for a salacious comment/picture.

Trouble I see is that 1500 posts will be just the total from OT, Circle, PB and that crowd. You start a "chat" session and you'll be going for hours and hours and hours. and then there'll be the rest of us.
      Last edited by PRHood; 01-24-2008, 01:06 PM.
      Teams
      1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
      2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
      3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
      4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
      5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
      6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Working...
      X