Fantasy Auctioneer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Auctioneer

When will Fantasy Auctioneer be available to HQ members for mock auctions?

This is my first year on HQ, so I'm not aware of any special setup. I did use Fantasy Auctioneer last year and loved it I might add. I used my old bookmark and all I kept seeing was Football being done.

Once I picked Baseball off of menu bar; you are able to see some mocks scheduled.

Here is direct link:

Comment

Back to being an HQ member; do we get special benefits at Fantasy Auctioner?

Comment

It looks like we will not have a relationship with FantasyAuctioneer.com this year. Ron inquired about 2008 and here is the response he received:

"We're still offering free public mock auctions to our Mock Network partners, but not private auctions any more. (Sorry.)"
        We hear that they're close to a deal that would offer free FA access to CBS Sportsline users, so those of you who use that service may be able to take advantage of that, if it comes to fruition.

Comment

To confirm Ray's comment about FA, I just noticed this on the CBS Sportsline website.

"Fantasy Auction -- CBSSports.com now has auction capability (starting Jan. 29) thanks to our partnership with FantasyAuctioneer.com. We are the only major Fantasy site with an auction service and I suggest you try one out this spring. The drafts are exciting and the strategies are deep".

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwijohn View Post
            To confirm Ray's comment about FA, I just noticed this on the CBS Sportsline website.

"Fantasy Auction -- CBSSports.com now has auction capability (starting Jan. 29) thanks to our partnership with FantasyAuctioneer.com. We are the only major Fantasy site with an auction service and I suggest you try one out this spring. The drafts are exciting and the strategies are deep".
            John, what page did you see this on. I'm looking on the site now and can't find it?

(Thanks to all for these updates.)
            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
            Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

I found it in David Gonos's article on ny NL-only league homepage. It is towards the bottom of the article.

I just checked and the link is also on the Forum masters league homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwijohn View Post
                I found it in David Gonos's article on ny NL-only league homepage. It is towards the bottom of the article.

I just checked and the link is also on the Forum masters league homepage.
                Found it. Thanks!
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
                Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

Working...
                X