Projection diff Mack-vs-stats/proj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projection diff Mack-vs-stats/proj

I just reviewed the player stats projections and then in Mack for M. Bourn and C. Hart. Mack has 49sbs for Bourn and stats have 39sb. Is one more current than the other? I am wondering because I have been asked what it will take to give Bourn $1(09) and I am thinking of asking for Hart $10(08). I would include someone else but I'd like to know how much I need to give up.

Someone else will surely pipe in, but I think they're still tweaking the MACK engine, so I don't know if I would trust that right now.

To get a better feel, you might want to run your league through the Custom Valuator and see how Bourn's and Hart's dollar values come out.

Comment

We've got a bunch of known problems with MACK that we're working on, but I wasn't aware of data discrepancies like this. I'll see if I can get an explanation.

Comment

I see 39 SB for Bourn in MACK. Maybe someone else fixed it before I made it to this thread?
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Yes, everything checks out now. I guess someone fixed it.

Comment

off again

I saw the increase of Bourn's SB from 39 to 43 on the projections and checked in MACK. For several days now, it still shows 39. I didn't check any further so this is the only one identified.

Comment

Checking...

Comment

MACK should track projections and Playerlink more closely now.
                While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                X