M.A.C.K request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.A.C.K request

I love the MACK. An invaluable tool for my draft prep.

I humbly request that MACK $ values be listed as 4x4 values. Or better yet, list both.

Thanks.

Not be ungrateful, but here's another one, which I've brought up a few times since the MACK's inception: please expand the Trade Assistant so that more than six players can be included. Sometimes you need to analyze a blockbuster, or perhaps the other owner is asking for a bunch of "either/or" players that you want to see side-by-side (by-side-by-side-by-side...)

Comment

Due to some restrictions with how the MACK was designed, we are limited to the number of categories the engine can accommodate. We switched from 4x4 to 5x5 values last year because 65% of you play 5x5 versus only 20% playing 4x4. As for increasing the number of trade assistants, I'm not sure about that, but I *do* know that we'll be increasing the roster size and number of teams within a few weeks.

RON@HQ

Comment

Thanks Ron. Just so that I'm clear, it's not the number of trade assistants that I'd like to see increased, it's the number of players that can be included in one Trade Assistant, which is currently capped at six.

Comment

Working...
        X