Time Stamp on Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Stamp on Forums

I live in the EST zone, but the time stamp on the Forums is significantly ahead of EST. Any way to sync this?

It is? I'm looking at a wall clock as I post this, and it says 5:35 PM.

Comment

your post to me reads 9:32 pm

Comment

If it's showing the wrong hour, then click on UserCP, Edit Options, then page down until you can change what time zone it is.

Of course, you'll still be off by 3 minutes.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Michael, you have come through, yet again.

Why dont you have an "@HQ" as your suffix?

Comment

Thanks for the compliment.

Craig N. is doing a fine job as our designated "forum regular who added @HQ to his name."
            "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Craig N. is doing a fine job as our designated "forum regular who added @HQ to his name."
              Well, that's debatable, but thanks! I honestly think there are at least a dozen others (including Michael) who would make excellent @HQs too but Ron isn't letting me do the hiring yet.
              If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
              -Bill Lyon

Comment

Originally posted by badvlad View Post
                Michael, you have come through, yet again.

Why dont you have an "@HQ" as your suffix?
                Cuz then all he'd do is go on endlessly speculating....talking about bullpens all day.....or whatever it is Neuman does.

Oops, thought this was the trash-talking thread, sorry.
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
                Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

The server's time will be sync'd more frequently.
                  While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                  --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                  X