HQvalulator Upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQvalulator Upgrades?

I'm a new HQ member and am trying to take advantage of the HQvalulator. I've seen other custom dollar value calculators that allow you to enter the exact point values that a custom league awards for each stat and am wondering if HQ will soon be adopting a similiar formula option for the valuator?

For example, one league may award 20 points for a win and not subtract for a loss, while giving 5 points per save. Another custom league may award 10 points per win, and subtract 10 for a loss, while giving 10 points per save. These differences would drastically alter the dollar values of relievers vs starters, not to mention between the various starters themselves.

Are you considering constructing a 2nd HQvalulator to more precisely predict dollar values for custom leagues, which would eliminate the guessing game that is the current "offensive budget" option?

Also, are there any immediate plans to include "holds" as one of the pitching options in the HQvalulator?

Thank you for your time.
    mnokesfan

Future iterations of the valuator will likely accommodate points leagues, but not this season. As for holds, that is still a topic for future discussion.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Re: HQvaluator Upgrades?

Thanks Ron,
      Feel free to email me personally if HQ is interested in more details on where to get a good template for what options to include in a custom points league dollar value calculator- hopefully for next year- with holds! ekrapil@aemail4u.com
      mnokesfan

Comment

Originally posted by RON@HQ View Post
        Future iterations of the valuator will likely accommodate points leagues, but not this season. As for holds, that is still a topic for future discussion.
        Holds and points leagues are now supported.
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X