Mistake on the challenge spreadsheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistake on the challenge spreadsheets

It looks like the pitcher spread sheets for challenge are missing the 30 MIL PTS. I figured I could just half the 60 mil points but see on the batters spread sheet that doesn't always match up.
    Could you update these sheets? Thanks for the help.

I believe, although it is possible that I am incorrect, that because you will want to roster the 10-12 best starting pitchers for the Diamond Challenge ($30 Million), it was decided that there was no need to post the figures for that game. Again, I'm not sure about this, but that was what I assumed when I saw that the $30 Million figures were not included.

Comment

I think it was a mistake

Two reasons for this are you still look for value in closers and not everyone agrees who the top 12 starting pitchers are.

Comment

Hi Crane, we intentionally decided to not include the breakdown for the pitchers because you will want to roster the 10-12 best pitchers for the Diamond Challenge ($30 Million) . Since this was our first attempt at the Challenge Spreadsheets, a conscious decision was made to exclude these pitchers even though the numbers were generated. Looking back, I think BaseballHq.com has changed their mind and will I get these numbers updated on the site.

Thanks Pete.

Comment

Working...
        X