Rotolab ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotolab ??

I am preparing for my draft tomorrow. In my league, we are allowed to keep guys in our minor leagues. I have Stephen Drew and Ian Snell. I wont be activating them till opening day, the other teams in my league have similar situations. How do i remove these players from the draft grid (so that they are not appearing as available)? When i assign them either the reserve designation or Topper, they still take up active roster spots on the rosters screen, so it appears like they are already active. (example, with Drew being counted, it is telling me i dont need a SS, when i do need one).

If someone could help me with this i would greatly appreciate it, my draft is tomorrow morning.

Very simple. Setup, League Settings, Positions. At the bottom of the table, you can enter the number of reserve/farm slots. Click on the number next to the name, then click the "FRM Increase" button to increment it. When you're done, you'll then see some extra slots on your roster for a bench.

Comment

Go to Setup/Positions and add some Farm slots.

Then put the players there.
      Trust me
      If you don't tell me what I want to know then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt
      The only reason that you're conscious right now is I don't want to carry you
      I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now
      I'm gonna need a hacksaw
      You're responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine-Bang
      I can't do this anymore

Comment

Wow.

Tom has a quick trigger finger.
        Trust me
        If you don't tell me what I want to know then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt
        The only reason that you're conscious right now is I don't want to carry you
        I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now
        I'm gonna need a hacksaw
        You're responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine-Bang
        I can't do this anymore

Comment

Thanks so much Tom!!!! And thanks for the quick response.

Comment

Working...
          X