next projection set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next projection set

I see that a new set of projections dated 3/22 was posted this morning. Typically, new projection sets are posted on Friday. Is this, effectively the Friday set? Do you know when the next set is likely to be posted? Thanks so much for letting me know.
    BERSMR in Dallas

That might be the projection set you're waiting for. According to this explanation, it sounds like the most meaningful set of projection updates is done on Thursdays.

I'm looking forward to your contest again.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

No, last night's run was to apply dollar values from the updated dollar value code. I don't know if the weekly batch update had gone in yet or not. See Ron's post linked to above for details on the regular schedule.
      Last edited by RobR; 03-22-2007, 09:38 AM. Reason: Edited out explanation because of better link to Ron's post.
      While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thanks, I'll go forward with the under/over performers contest based on this projection set. Michael, I hope that you will be among those participating.
        BERSMR in Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by BERSMR View Post
          Thanks, I'll go forward with the under/over performers contest based on this projection set. Michael, I hope that you will be among those participating.
          I look forward to not making the worst individual prediction this year (although I did OK in the aggregate perhaps).
          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
          X