X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide Changes

CUSTOM DRAFT GUIDE UPGRADES BEGIN TONIGHT
    In our continuing efforts to fine-tune this tool, this upgrade will:
    Ensure that player salaries total correctly to the league budget.
    Ensure the correct number of players above replacement level.
    Shift values so that elite skills in "average" categories will see a value increase and elite skills in "counting" stats will see a value decrease.

COMING IN THE NEXT WEEK:
    Scarcity valuation method, which adds value to top players at scarce positions
    Middle Player valuation method (as opposed to Top Players), which lowers value of top players and increases value of players in the middle tier.
    I do appreciate the work that is currently being done with the CDG and Rob has been quick to respond to questions in the forum about the CDG and evaluation methods.

But, I do think there is a need to ask why this fine-tuning wasn't completed in February. I know there is a lot happening in March and certain issues must be addressed now. But, it seems to me that lots of this stuff should have been tested/completed well before the second half of March.

Lots of projects, limited resources. We were working on the new PlayerLink in February. The fine-tuning of the CDG will not have a huge impact on any already-existing plans.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Thanks, Ron.

Comment

Working...
      X