Rotisserie Grids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotisserie Grids

Any idea when the rotisserie grids will arrive on the web site? I have found them to be a tremendous resource. My league is considering moving up the date of our auction to March 13. I will only vote in favor of the change if I will have access to the grids prior to that time. Thanks!

March 5 for sure. Possibly a week earlier.

Comment

Any chance the custom value generator will be out before march 5th?

Comment

hmmmmmm. am i being too harsh in thinking that all the features of hq should be live by now. we are approx 37 days until first games played.....i guess i expected too much in that expecting everything to be 100% available by the times pitchers and catchers report.

Comment

We've always debuted the draft prep material the first week of March. Just a matter of course on our end, when we put together our editorial calendar each year. Nine years of doing this site and this is the first year we've gotten so many requests for earlier publication. Hmmm.

In addition, this year is a bit awkward since Opening Day starts late, so it appears we're starting later too when we're really not.

One more monkey wrench in ths deal... We've been upgrading our systems and are chomping at the bit to introduce our new CUSTOM draft materials, but they're just not ready yet.

March 5 for sure on all this; a week earlier if things fall into place sooner.

RON@HQ

Comment

Man, my league drafts on March 6th this year (we usually do mid-March). I'll keep my fingers crossed for the material coming out a week earlier... otherwise it looks like I'll be up late March 5th finalizing my draft materials!

Comment

The Yanks/Tampa season opener (these games count in my leagues) is in late March.

One of leagues that does an email draft (takes a couple of weeks to draft 350 players) starts at the beginning of March. Is there any article or shorthand formula that I can use to do a simple 5x5 dollar value conversion from NL and AL only to values for a Mixed league? Thanks

Comment

I think a lot of drafts have probably moved up some because Easter falls on April 11 -- that seems to be pushing back several drafts that normally fall after the first full week of the season. With that, other deadlines are getting pushed back, too. (Our keeper deadline is March 1 before a March 27 draft.)

Also, I think everybody is just real eager to get started -- I know I am.

*steve m.

Comment

Amen to that.

Comment

Working...
                  X