Article from last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article from last year

Last year ron had an article and a graph, relating to Starting Pitching. I think the article was about predicting wins. A 3x3 grid with players values upticked and downticked due to teams they play on and wins. I can't remember the whole thing, but I was interested in reading that article again. Where would that be? thanks doc

Wins (??) Matrix

I believe you're referring to the wins matrix Ron & Co. developed for valuing similar groupings of pitchers based on the likelihood their teams will either help or hinder them in the wins department. Can't find online, but I know it's in the Forcaster.

WS

Comment

Pitching grid

Yes! I don't remember the name but I do have an Excel copy I downloaded last year and used in my preparation.

4x4 grid. Team support (RAR) on one axis against BPV (and $target on the other axis). Gave you (me) a good view of teams that would give run support for marginal pitchers v those teams that would not. I (mentally) drew a line across the grid and targetted the lesser-known, LIMA-worthy pitchers on the side with teams giving better run support.
      "A republic if you can keep it."

Comment

thats the one. I hope ron or someone else puts out something similar. this year. i found it nice and valuable. I think it had an article that went with it and I wanted to read it again.

Comment

Is the one your talking about?

This is the one from last year that I believe you are refering to. If not, just let me know and I'll see if I can find the correct one.

Comment

Working...
          X