Paid roster advice still available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Shows up fine on my computer, just in case you wanted to hear that.
    Thanks Michael, that makes me feel a lot better. Lefty, the HQ sideshow.

Comment

This may sound silly, but that blank line you see? Can you actually click on it?

Comment

It may sound silly but I have tried on more than one occassion, including just now. No luck. Apparently, it is just me or others don't realize that they have this issue. As an aside, I don't believe there is anything else missing from the home page or the command center.

Comment

Wait, you said that you see "MACK Advisor" on the menu? That's not what it's called now; it's "MACK Team Tracker." Are you using http://www.baseballhq.com/members/ as your main page?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. It is "Mack Team Tracker." And yes, that is my home page.

Comment

What browser do you use? When you tried three different computers, were they from the same location? Do they use a proxy?
              While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I used my laptop from two different locations using IE7.0 and my home desktop using IE7.0. At home, they go through the same router/cable modem. The scond location was out of town where I used a second desktop, also on IE7.0, going through a wireless router/cable modem. Both locations go utilize Comcast.

Comment

I sent a PM to you Lefty.
                  While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                  --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Used Multiple Browsers - Safari Worked

It's gotta be a caching issue of some sort. I used IE 7.0, Firefox 2.0, and then Safari on a Mac which worked (one win for the Macs).

I'll keep tweaking and post if I find the solution.

Comment

So, I am not entirely crazy. I thought that you had cracked the code since we had not heard from you in a while.

Beagle (or someone else), can you post the URL for the Personal Advisor just to see if I can access it?

Comment

CTRL+R forces a page refresh in IE. CTRL+SHIFT+R forces a page refresh in Firefox. But I Think Lefty said he's already tried clearing his cache.
                        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
                          So, I am not entirely crazy. I thought that you had cracked the code since we had not heard from you in a while.

Beagle (or someone else), can you post the URL for the Personal Advisor just to see if I can access it?
                          See post #4 in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM@HQ View Post
                            See post #4 in this thread.
                            The link isn't there for me nor for at least one other. See post #5.

Perhaps HQ figures it would doesn't want to waste its time analyzing a team of mine. I'm not sure that I will be using the service but the fact that it is not appearing is disconcerting.

Comment

Here it is again. Hope it works. http://www.baseballhq.com/members/tools/adv/adv.shtml
                              If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAGLE@HQ View Post
                                This is freaky. I did not see the post in your original post but I now see it in my response as I quote your post.

Comment

Working...
                                X