USE the SEARCH feature!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USE the SEARCH feature!

The SEARCH button at the top of the page is a fantastic resource. I know it's there for all to see, but I overlooked it - didn't pay attention to it. If you're not already using it, I encourage you to - two reasons.

(1) Searching for a player by name can find the same question you may be asking (worked for me twice like this already) - and you don't have to wait for an answer.

(2) Searching for an answer before posting can decrease the number of repetitive posts. i.e. there's been at least two different threads started about Radke in the last 3 days.....

My two cents..... hope it helps.... I simply looked RIGHT past the search button before... wanted to pass it along...

-cmd
    -cmd

10-team mixed - 5x5 (QS OBP) - 2C 1B 3B CI 2B SS MI 5OF 1UT 5SP 3RP 2P 6BN 2MIN - Unlimited keepers $160 max - $260 auction
    10-team mixed - H2H Roto 5x5 - C 1B 2B SS 3B 4OF 2UT 3SP 2RP 4P 8BN - Dynasty must keep 20 - Snake Draft

Great tip. And yet another reason why this is a better BBS than the old software.

Comment

Working...
    X