Accessing archive articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing archive articles

Well, I should know better, but for some reason I can't access the January 23rd article about LIMA relievers. Help!
    What's the rumpus?

Comment

I was in the Command Center yesterday and one of the 1/16 articles referred to an article that was published on 1/9. I couldn't find it, but took a chance and just changed the URL from the 1/16 date to 1/9, and it worked.

Even so, shouldn't there be a simple way of finding these older articles? Shouldn't there be an "Archive" link on the Command Center page? Or is there a way to do it now and I'm just not smart enough to find it?

Comment

Hello,

Well, I assume the articles should not be accessible indefinately as then why would anybody sign up year-round? They could simply join when they wanted, access all the older articles in the archives, then quit again over the off-season.

Maybe the last 4-6 weeks of articles should be available?

Cheers,

-Clive

Comment

Typically, three weeks of articles are accessible at any time. Older articles are made available on a case by case basis. We will have an upgraded search engine feature soon which will alllow you more access into the archive (but only if you know what you're looking for).

Comment

Working...
          X