Update Schedule question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Schedule question

Hello, can you please tell me when the updates to player projections are made and what area of the site these updates affect? I was under the impression it was typically late Thursday night or Friday day. Is that right?

do these not affect the PlayerLink numbers? I notice Gagne is still projected for 36 saves and that injury happening before last Friday.

I'm not at all complaining just want to be able to know if what I'm looking at is current depending on the time of week.

thanks alot

The April 7 projections are still on the site. Updates are guaranteed by noon Friday, often occurring Thursday night. You can always check the date at the top of the projections to see how current they are.

We're changing the way updates get done as of this week, so what I knew about the updates occurring at the same time may no longer be true.

While the updates "hit" the site on Thursday night/Friday morning, there's a bunch of lead time involved in getting them ready. The Gagne injury was NOT accounted for in last week's projections, in the raw projections files or in Playerlink. (Those should basically never be out of sync)

Comment

great, exactly what I wanted to know and hear. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X