E-mail notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail notification

I stopped getting e-mail notification of replies to posts. I double checked my profile and it does indicate that the option is selected. Is there anywhere else I need to look? Thanks.
    Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

There's also a check box on the "Post Reply" pane directly underneath the area in which you compose your message (under "Options:"). With this, you can turn it on/off for specific posts; though if your profile indicates that you should get email notification, then I think this check box should be selected by default.

Comment

Thanks Brent. I see that the check mark is yellow, which I guess indicates no e-mail notification. But when I check my profile, the correct option is selected. Oh well, it changed by itself, maybe it will change back.
      Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

Comment

Roto, are you an AOL user? My notifications at my AOL address just started getting routed directly to my spam folder. Just an idea...

Comment

AHA! You're right, they were automatically going into the spam folder. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X