HQ League Access Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ League Access Problem

Having issues with accessing the HQ leagues site. When I select the link from the homepage, it times out after a couple of minutes. If this has already been addressed, please direct me to the post or such.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    James

James, it is working for me. Someone else was having a problem yesterday with his particular setup (IE 6.0 and Windows 98.) This wouldn't be your configuration, would it?

Comment

No, sure not. Odd...I will keep trying.
      James

Comment

James, note that the signup page is a secure Web page (//https). Could it be that your browser is not allowing you to access such pages? It's not unusual for IE to occasionally have problems in that area. Does your copy of IE have the latest updates?

There are a number of items to look at to debug this problem. Be sure to contact our tech staff at techsupport@baseballhq.com if you need help with this.

Comment

Looks like I will need to send a message to tech assistance on the matter. No issues going to other secure sites or even purchasing items from secure sites in the past.

Of course, I am having tons of problems with the HQ site, but I assumed it was because of the new web design and thought I would just wait it out. FWIW, I think it was a bit of bad timing to do the switch during a very busy part of the fantasy year (of course, this is neither here nor there in this discussion).

Thanks for the help and I will keep trying.
          James

Comment

For what it's worth, I was able to into that section of the BHQ site after I reinstalled my IE 6.0 and ran a few Win98 updates.

But I was having troubles with a few secure different web sites, not just BHQ. All seems to be okay with secure sites now and am able to access the BHQ users' leagues page.
            2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Working...
            X