Where's Andy Pettitte ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Andy Pettitte ???

The Mack Team Tracker no longer has Andy Pettitte in the player population.

He's one of my "anchors". I hope they didn't trade him to Baseball Prospectus!
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

...bump...

Originally posted by TMac
    Where in the world is ... Carmen Andy Pettitte ???
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

Where in the world is Carmen Tech Support ???

Originally posted by TMac
      I had a problem with Mack Team Tracker a week ago. I posted here and was advised to send an e mail to tech support.

I sent one to tech support, and got No Response.
      I sent a follow up e mail to Mack Support, and got No Response.
      That problem resolved itself.

Next, Andy Pettitte was dropped from the player population. I deleted all cookies & cookie files, per a suggestion on the site.
      That was not the answer.

So, I sent e mails to Tech Support and to Mack Support, and again, No Response.
      Why refer people to Tech Support if Tech Support doesn't read or respond to the e mails sent to them ?

Comment

Andy Pettitte is missing, AGAIN

Well, Andy was back in the player population, for a few days.

When I dropped in today, Andy was removed, again.

Comment

Where, indeed.

Comment

Working...
          X