PLEASE indicate changes to projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE indicate changes to projections

Would it be possible to somehow highlight those items that changed in the projections from week to week? I am in a points league where I have to convert all the numbers to points per my league's parameters and it takes ages to figure out what changed and what didn't. If they could somehow be bolded or highlighted that would make a BIG difference...

Someone from HQ, is this possible???

From the Player Projections FAQ:

Is there a way to indicate which individual player projections have changed from week to week?
    Due to the dynamic system we use for producing player projections, we are unable to accommodate this. In this model, we receive information and input on a daily basis from a variety of sources. Numbers change constantly. For some players, a projection might change in the morning and revert to its original stats in the afternoon. Due to the fluid nature of this model, it is impossible to track those individual players that change from one week to the next. For all intents and purposes, they all change in any given time period.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by iucpa
      Would it be possible to somehow highlight those items that changed in the projections from week to week? I am in a points league where I have to convert all the numbers to points per my league's parameters and it takes ages to figure out what changed and what didn't. If they could somehow be bolded or highlighted that would make a BIG difference...

Someone from HQ, is this possible???
      iucpa, you can "do your own" using VLOOKUPs in Excel, comparing the prior sheet to the new one, calculating the differences in columns to the right of the data. You could also automate your points conversions in the VLOOKUP sheets both "before" and "after" to save even more time.
      "As often is the case, GE is right." -- Davitt@HQ

Comment

Working...
      X