Trouble with Mack Team Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Mack Team Tracker

I've entered 3 teams & saved them. The teams show Players & Pitchers.
    When I go to view the report, I only get the Players (Batters) & their projected stats.
    No Pitchers or pitching stats show up.
    Under PITCHERS, it says: No Results. Either the team is empty or your search can not be found.

The team page shows the roster size with a (correct) total # of players and pitchers, but the report does not show any Pitchers.

How can I correct this?
    Last edited by TMac; 03-06-2006, 12:38 AM.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Having the same problem with MACK. Parts of teams disappear when trying to view report. Did not have this problem two weeks ago.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, guys. For fastest response, please send an email to 'techsupport@baseballhq.com' as well.

Comment

Mack Team Tracker Problem

Still can't get this to load pitchers & display selected projected stats.

I've sent 2 e mails to tech support.
        Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

Mack is back on track...

Well, the Mack Tracker seems to work fine now.

So, as Gilda Radner used to say, on SNL, "Oh, never mind".

Comment

Working...
          X