Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the catagory Net Saves affect the value of Relievers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would the catagory Net Saves affect the value of Relievers?

I love the new CV. I was very happy it included some of my different catagories, like net steals, net wins, d + T and even Runs produced. My league also uses Saves-Blown saves. I know predicting blown saves is difficult at best, but what type of RP would this catagory favor? Which would it work against? I am just looking for a rule of thumb, that I might make some minor tweaks to values. thanks

Originally posted by Doc
    I love the new CV. I was very happy it included some of my different catagories, like net steals, net wins, d + T and even Runs produced. My league also uses Saves-Blown saves. I know predicting blown saves is difficult at best, but what type of RP would this catagory favor? Which would it work against? I am just looking for a rule of thumb, that I might make some minor tweaks to values. thanks
    Doc, the only thing that comes to mind is that "Net Saves" might hurt setup men. It's possible to blow a save in the 7th or 8th inning (give up the tying run, etc.) but the MR are rarely if ever going to be allowed to stay in the game long enough to "get" a save, so their potential in this category is almost exclusively negative.
    Let every child available for adoption become eligible for adoption..

Comment

Working...
    X