Mechanics of signing up for Fantasy Auctioneer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanics of signing up for Fantasy Auctioneer

How, exactly, do you sign up for it as an HQ subscriber? Went to the site, but couldn't readily figure it out.
    http://youtu.be/YtpkrIS4Sig?hd=1

Use the link at the top of the HQ home page... should be pretty straightforward, although I haven't done it in a couple of weeks. Post back here if you have problems.

Comment

George from FantasyAuctioneer here. Sorry for the confusion. As a BaseballHQ subscriber, you don't have to go to FA.com. You just have to click on the link within BaseballHQ, which takes you to HQ's new Mock Auction/Draft section (powered by us). Similar to this message board, you have to register the first time you go there. Make sure you check the "Remember Me" checkbox and you won't have to log in again. You can email support@fantasyauctioneer.com if you have any more questions. Thanks!

Comment

Another question

I am the only HQ subscriber in my league. Can I sign up my league through the HQ portal, then have the rest of the league join the the FA portal?

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what you should do. If you create an auction on FA.com that is in March, you will be charged $29.99 per league. Since you are an HQ subscriber, you can create all the auctions you want for free. So what you should do is create the auction here on BBHQ.com (assumably a private one) and email your league members the private auction login and password. They can then go to FA.com and join it there for free. Note that they will first have to create a user account and log in. Sometimes people get confused and try to log into our site with the private auciton login and password. After logging in with a user account, they'll see where they can enter the private auction login and password on the baseball homepage. If you have any other questions, please email support@fantasyauctioneer.com. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X