Help with Keeper Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Keeper Leagues

I have never used the draft giudes before. I am in a few different types of leagues that have some sort of keepers. Examples:

1. 5x5 Roto leagues that have 4 keepers, snake draft (no dollar values).
    2. Head to Head point leagues with $$$$/Years (salary/contract).

I know some how I need to input the players that are not available to the auction or draft so the draft guide can function. How do I do this?
    Head - Head (salary/years) 16 Team, mixed points League. 21 active players: C,1B,2B,3B,SS,CI,MI,LF,CF,RF,U,U,SP,SP,SP,SP,SP,RP ,RP,P,P, 6 Bench, 15 Minors

Batters: AB: -.5, BB: 1, CS: -.4, GDP: -.2, H: .5, HP: 1, K: -.2, R: 1.7, RBI: 1.4, SB: 2, SF: .5, TB: 1
    Pitchers: BB: -1, BS: -8, ER: -3, HA: -1, HB: -1, HD: 3, HRA: -1, INN: 3, K: 1, RW: -2, S: 8, W: 8

Still need help?????
    Head - Head (salary/years) 16 Team, mixed points League. 21 active players: C,1B,2B,3B,SS,CI,MI,LF,CF,RF,U,U,SP,SP,SP,SP,SP,RP ,RP,P,P, 6 Bench, 15 Minors

Batters: AB: -.5, BB: 1, CS: -.4, GDP: -.2, H: .5, HP: 1, K: -.2, R: 1.7, RBI: 1.4, SB: 2, SF: .5, TB: 1
    Pitchers: BB: -1, BS: -8, ER: -3, HA: -1, HB: -1, HD: 3, HRA: -1, INN: 3, K: 1, RW: -2, S: 8, W: 8

Comment

Actually, I don't think HQ's Custom Valuator (is that what you mean by "draft guide"?) allows you to enter kept players and adjusts the inflation accordingly. If you want to be able to do that, you'll need to get another type of software (like Rotolab).
      If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
      -Bill Lyon

Comment

Originally posted by lennygalloway
        Still need help?????
        Next time post under "Roster Management" and more viewers will see the question. I will second that Rotolab is the best way to evaluate keepers for a draft. Also you could calculate your league's inflation rate prior to the draft and adjust upward the player's values that remain to be drafted.
        "Why are you so concerned with the real world? Other worlds are much more interesting." Advice from one of my former economics professors.

Comment

Working...
        X