Odd characters in PlayerLink blurbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd characters in PlayerLink blurbs

Odd characters are showing up (for apostrophe's, etc.) in PlayerLink blurbs. I'm using Firefox. An example

don’t
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Noticed it today using IE too.
    "As often is the case, GE is right." -- Davitt@HQ

Comment

We had a database problem over the weekend, probably related to that. I'll notify the techies, thanks guys!

Comment

Oooh, just noticed that Ray is very close to 5,000 posts!
        "As often is the case, GE is right." -- Davitt@HQ

Comment

Would that make him: "Mr. 100,000 / 20" ?
          "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
          Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

The better question is why the hell are you looking at Jaime Cerda's page?
            If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
            -Bill Lyon

Comment

Originally posted by helloneumn
              The better question is why the hell are you looking at Jaime Cerda's page?
              That would qualify as an "odd character" in Playerlink, wouldn't it?

(has to be a deke for the other owners in his league who are BHQ subscribers)

Comment

"Cuzzin" Combinin'

Originally posted by GoldenEagle
                Oooh, just noticed that Ray is very close to 5,000 posts!
                Lets's see, Ray's 4,990 and my paltry 1,275 comes out to 6,265 posts. The AARONS hit how many big flies? HAH!

Curious to see who Larry (A/K/A Circle) claims to be "related" to once he escapes the nether region and sees this? And if I think it is who I think the gent is, we'll be sending Chloe to your home for PROOF!
                "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
                Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
                Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

Working...
                X