Bonus #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus #1

Hey just got the email with the link to bonus file #1, I clicked on it but i keep getting an error message, is the link incorrect, or is it just not up yet?
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
    Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
    28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
    Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

it seems to work for me...........and is awesome. thanks ron

Comment

I keep getting a 500 error (internal server)?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
      Please contact the server administrator, root@baseballforecaster.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.22 Server at baseballforecaster.com Port 80
      p.s. please DONT post links to it so as NOT to make it public info!
      "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)

Comment

Baseball HQ will be migrating to our new server tonight, which may have something to do with this. Baseballforecaster.com (which is where the BF files are) is on the same server. I'd contact our tech guys but they are up to their earballs with the migration right now. We tested the BF files so I'm not sure why you are having this problem. However, if you can be patient through tonight, let's see if you are able to get through after all the behind-the-scenes work is done. Thanks.

Ron
        "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

ron, the best things come to those who wait, so I am sure I will be ok!

Comment

although, i justgot the graphical forecaster updated files, and that works for me

-josh

Comment

I just hit the bonus page ok, you might be having bad timing with intermittent outages, jb.

Comment

This was just fixed about 20 minutes ago.

This should now work fine.

-Mike

Comment

yeah its working, thanks Mike!

Comment

Mike - I can't access through the link either...been trying for the past hour or so. Any ideas?

Thanks,
                    Scott

Comment

EXCELLENT bonus

Thank you!
                      Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. --Clarence

Comment

Scott - Send me an email: mkrebs @ baseballhq.com with the URL you're trying to go to.

Comment

Working...
                        X