Duplicate Logging In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate Logging In?

Has something changed with the advent of the new HQ servers? Everytime I log in, I am asked for user name and password (as usual). But then when I click on Subscriber Forums, I have to go through the same log on routine again. What gives?
    The only function of baseball forecasting is to make astrology look respectable.

Its been covered in the new HQ thread in the clubhouse section. Click onn save password so you dont have to fill in everytime as well.

Comment

Originally posted by circle360
      Its been covered in the new HQ thread in the clubhouse section. Click onn save password so you dont have to fill in everytime as well.
      That doesn't seem to work. I still get asked for my password now and then.
      John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Really Astros? I havent while I was away. I saved the password in greece and the laptop I have been using it Italy. Figured what are the odds someone will be using HQ there lol

Comment

Figured what are the odds someone will be using HQ there
          100% -- you just did it.

Okay, I'll stop playing "Mr. Literal" for the remainder of the day.
          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

What happens to me is I can get directly to these message boards without having to log in again. But if I click on the Baseball HQ logo at the top to go back to the home page, I get asked for my login and password (and yes, it is saved, so I just have to hit Enter, but still I am asked). Then it asks me to do it again. Only then do I get back to the main HQ site. This is with Win2000 using Firefox.

Curiously, at home with OS X and Firefox, no problems at all.
            MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
              But if I click on the Baseball HQ logo at the top to go back to the home page, I get asked for my login and password (and yes, it is saved, so I just have to hit Enter, but still I am asked).
              I experience this using Explorer as my browser. It doesn't bother me because I just hit 'enter' twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael
                100% -- you just did it.

Okay, I'll stop playing "Mr. Literal" for the remainder of the day.
                HAHA Michael .

By the way did you get the email I sent the other day. Was the first time I used it on here. Wasnt sure if that was connected

Comment

By the way did you get the email I sent the other day. Was the first time I used it on here. Wasnt sure if that was connected
                  I received it, but perhaps you did not receive my reply, Larry.

Comment

Nope I didnt michael lol.

Comment

Ok - Think I fixed it... let me know

mk

Comment

When I go to the forums it asks me for user/password again, but it is already filled in, so no problem.

However, if I click on the logo at the top to go to back to the HQ site , it brings up a blank login which i have to fill in. If I just hit back it does not.

I am running XP Professional and latest IE. The blank login is a little annoying.

Comment

Working...
                        X