Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTOpass

Just a couple questions about Rotopass.
    On the leaflet I received with my Forcaster this year it says if I subscribe to BaseballHQ already I will receive a sizable discount. When I log onto the Rotopass website there is no link for this discount.
    Also if I subscribe to Rotopass will I still automatically receive the Forcaster when it is published?
    Thanks for your time,
    Sparrow
    World F@#&ING CHAMPS!

Originally posted by fallensparrow
    Just a couple questions about Rotopass.
    On the leaflet I received with my Forcaster this year it says if I subscribe to BaseballHQ already I will receive a sizable discount. When I log onto the Rotopass website there is no link for this discount.
    Also if I subscribe to Rotopass will I still automatically receive the Forcaster when it is published?
    Thanks for your time,
    Sparrow
    1. Did you get into Rotopass by clicking on the link on our home page? If not, you need to do that. If you did use that link and still do not see the discount after going through the registration process (you have to go through the process to see the discount), send a note to info@rotopass.com.
    2. You do not get the Forecaster automatically. You have to order it separately.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X