Search function not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search function not working

The advanced search function does not seem to be picking up threads from before the forums switched to the new software. Is there any way to fix this?
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

I noticed this problem when searching for usernames but it seemed to work for me if I made the username a keyword instead. Just tried seaching for "Michael" as a keyword and it worked fine going back years. So I'm not sure what the scope of the problem is....but usernames don't work.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

You're right, Markus, about the extent of the search. If I search for "Westbrook" I get lots of threads from way back when but if I search for "Westbrook" in a trhead that "Michael" wrote then I don't get anything even though there were threads that met that criteria.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
      X