Quick Link back to Home Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Link back to Home Page?

Have only had a few minutes to poke around, but the new Forum looks great. But there doesn't seem to be a way to get from the Forums back to the HQ Home page. Used to be that if you clicked on the BaseballHQ.com logo at the top of the page it would take you back, but now it just takes you to the Forum home page. And I don't see any other links anywhere else to get you back. Oversight?

Originally posted by BEF
    Have only had a few minutes to poke around, but the new Forum looks great. But there doesn't seem to be a way to get from the Forums back to the HQ Home page. Used to be that if you clicked on the BaseballHQ.com logo at the top of the page it would take you back, but now it just takes you to the Forum home page. And I don't see any other links anywhere else to get you back. Oversight?
    My 1st thought as well. Need the link, as I constantly flip back & forth.
    Thanks! And congrats on the new look.
    Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. --Clarence

Comment

I've reported this to the tech team. I'm sure it's just an oversight.

Comment

While you wait, try this: Open HQ Home in a second browser window (or, if you are using the much superior Firefox browser, in a second tab).
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

This was just fixed. The main image now goes back to the subscribe section.

Thanks!
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK@HQ
            This was just fixed. The main image now goes back to the subscribe section.

Thanks!
            Mike
            Thanks Mike! Much appreciated.
            Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. --Clarence

Comment

Working...
            X