Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find position eligibility stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find position eligibility stats?

In some leagues you need 5 games for a player to qualify at a given position.

Others have different requirements.

Is there a link on the HQ site where we could find how many games a player has played at different positions?

Thanking you in advance.
    RIP Paco de Lucia.

I have the same question.....I'm not sure this info is available here.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

If nothing else, you can use baseball-reference.com to get that info. For example, if you look at a randomly picked player whose name happens to be Jeter you can scroll down past his batting numbers to see his year-by-year fielding numbers. Last year he played only at SS except for one game where he was the DH. For any player who plays at different positions, you would see a separate line showing how many games he played at each position.

Baseball Reference is a very useful site for many things.
      MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

I've traditionally kept this USA Today site bookmarked:

Comment

I use the USA Today site too. It's easy enough to pull into Excel. I run a macro to update position eligibility for me, but one could manipulate the file manually each time too.
          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

The USA Today site is right on the mark.

It also breaks down the OF positions separately.

Thx so much.
            RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

For those guys who have rotopass. You can find that on rotowire.

Comment

Working...
              X