Question about Excel downloads....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Excel downloads....

Are GS for pitchers and G for hitters part of the excel downloads? If yes, could someone help me locate them (...this is my first year using the downloads and I don't see those stats in the downloaded files...). If not, why not, these seem important...or at the least GS for pitchers does, no?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

[In prior years I have been downloading a text file from USAToday for player stats and for G's played by position. I then have to do a lot of reformatting, separate pitching and hitting, sometimes combine lines for traded players, and then append the G by Pos data for hitters. (We use 10G at pos.) The BBHQ files are an EXCEPTIONAL resource saving me a lot of time but as is I'll still need to append GS for pitchers and G by Pos for hitters. Hoping that can be avoided but content if it can't be.]
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

The 2005 Final stats has neither.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Working...
    X