How to setup an "Avatar"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to setup an "Avatar"

Are avatars still enabled? How do I set one up?

I go to the personal settings page and choose the Edit>Options tab. At the bottom is section called "avatars" with a link that says "more info." I click that link and it takes me to some text that says here's a list of currently available avatars [which is blank] and a note saying, "if you have more than one post you can set up a custom avatar."

But I don't see how to do it? Thanks for any help you can offer.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

In the words of Rosanna Sanna Danna from SNL, "Nevermind."

I guess you do it with that HUGE "change" button on the same line as "Avatar" that takes you to a place to list links or upload picture files. Hmm maybe that could be it McFly!
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

It's been a few months since I fooled around with that feature, but it was pretty tricky to figure out. I think I copied the avatar off of the Internet onto my c: drive somewhere and then pointed the BBHQ software to the correct location on my c: drive.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
      X