Signature line question re italics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature line question re italics

Now that the crack tech staff has restored our signature lines , I was wondering how to change mine to italics. I see that some have done this , but , alas , without an italics button staring me in the face , I'm clueless. Thanks...
    \" Quit clouding the issues with the facts! \" Davitt - 07/06/05

\" What we don\'t know , we explain to each other\" J. R. Oppenheimer speaking to fellow physicist Greg Breit.

Ron V's new signature line, "It's drivel, but it's diligent, sleep-deprived drivel!" Patioboater 1/14/06

It's very easy. You must use the "start italics" and "end italics" commands around your quote. Example of what you might enter for your signature:
    PHP Code:
    [I]This will show up in italics.[/I

Comment

Thanks Tom - worked perfectly

\" What we don\'t know , we explain to each other\" J. R. Oppenheimer speaking to fellow physicist Greg Breit.

Ron V's new signature line, "It's drivel, but it's diligent, sleep-deprived drivel!" Patioboater 1/14/06

Comment

Wow. I'm honored!
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Originally posted by DAVITT@HQ
          Wow. I'm honored!
          I hope no one remembers the thread I pulled it from in which it appeared that you were just being sarcastic [ funny ] and yet some offense was taken.

Comment

Yeah, some people take offense at anything. The line itself comes from The Flintstones.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

My favorite derivation of that quote came from my mother-in-law:

"I've already made my mind up, so stop confusing me with the facts!"
              "As often is the case, GE is right." -- Davitt@HQ

Comment

Originally posted by DAVITT@HQ
                Yeah, some people take offense at anything. The line itself comes from The Flintstones.
                See , when you quote the classics , good things result.

Comment

Working...
                X