MACK Split for Trade Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK Split for Trade Not Working

I just tried MACK twice to do a split analysis for a trade and it didn't work. Is this a known issue?

I tried in both IE and Firefox.
    Attached Files
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Known issue...

Mack runs entirely on cookies, which have limitations based on operating system and browser. We will be rewriting MACK over the off season to improve it's functionality.

Comment

Is there any OS/Browser combo that works now?
      While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Check your firewall/cookie settings, Rosen, see if you can make them more permissive.

Comment

Not sure what a firewall would have to do with this, so I don't know how to make it more permissive.

I believe my cookie permissions are permissive. What is the cookie name for splitting the trade assistant? I don't see anything with that info being set in my MACK sessions.
          --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Firefox seems to work the best, but I've not tested it to see if the Trade split works. Firefox will hold more team info than IE or Netscape, under XP. Unfortuately, there is enough variablility that it's tough to say for certain what kind of functionality you will get. The IT team's consensus is that we will move this out of cookie functionality, to improve the overall performance. However, we don't rate to get to this until the new server is fully functional, probably in the fall.

Doug Deakin

Comment

OK, I'm giving up. I'm using Firefox and it's only 4 players in the trade.
              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
              X