Daily Call-Up in PlayerLink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Call-Up in PlayerLink

Earlier in the season, players' Daily Call-Ups blurbs were appearing as entries on their PlayerLink pages. For example, see Ezequiel Astacio. I thought that was great.

This has stopped happening. For example, see Ryan Doumit. Can you get them back in there?
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

I agree this would be very helpful.
    What's the rumpus?

Comment

Joshua Randall is responsible for this. He's running behind but is currently catching up.

Comment

Might I suggest in the future you only hire writers who have no family, job or life? We are a ravenous maw that must be constantly fed...
        What's the rumpus?

Comment

Old Tom, expect a visit soon from my wife. She's brining a friend with her... a friend she likes to call "Mr. Louisville Slugger."

I've been trying to catch up on the Daily Call-ups... hmm... I see there are a few more to add from this week....

Comment

Originally posted by Randall@HQ
            Old Tom, expect a visit soon from my wife...
            What?!?! Ron allows conjugal visits to you guys?

That explains it!
            What's the rumpus?

Comment

I'd rather meet your wife under better circumstances, but I'll risk it and open my ravenous maw to point out that while recent call-ups are appearing again, there's still a month-long gap where they are missing.

Call-ups between 5/13 - 6/16 don't appear in PlayerLink.
              While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

check it now

I think I got almost everyone into PlayerLink.

There are two guys I know are missing: M. Cepicky (OF, WAS) and A. Alvarez (LHP, BOS). Will look into them.

Comment

Sweet. Todd Self is before the period I specified, but he's still missing.
                  --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

You are relentless! So I checked all the way back to April, adding players who needed to be added. Along the way I found a few more missing players who we will look into:

C. Prieto
                    R. Williams
                    T. Bausher
                    M. Fontenot
                    D. McPherson (he shows up, but not all his notes are appearing)
                    N. Nakamura (ditto)

Comment

Thanks much.
                      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: check it now

Originally posted by Randall@HQ
                        I think I got almost everyone into PlayerLink.
                        ...two guys I know are missing: M. Cepicky (OF, WAS) and A. Alvarez (LHP, BOS).
                        I love a alvarez. He's quite a well-known poker player, and, I understand, a highly regarded poet, although poetry is not my thing. His book The Biggest Game in Town is maybe the best ever on poker. Sadly, out of print. He also has a book out called Poker: Bets, Bluffs and Bad Beats, a coffee-table book.
                        Had no idea he also pitched.
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Working...
                        X