GB/LD/FB Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB/LD/FB Data

A mentioning of Rob Mackowiak's current LD% by John Burnson in another thread reminded me that I had wanted to ask this; is it possible that we could get GB/LD/FB data added to the playerlink pages for hitters, pitchers, or both?

I have no idea what adding that data would involve, but if possible it would be tremendous. HQ often states that it is best used as a tool, or collection of tools for the purpose of ultimately making your own decisions, which I wholeheartedly agree with. The availablity of current season GB/LD/FB data on the playerlink pages would be another valuable tool for my attempts at BPI analysis. I know that it is available in the weekly projections downloads, but having it on the player links would be a great convenience.

I second this comment. Not all of us download the projections every week. The G/L/F data is becoming essential to evaluating pitchers' performance. It'd be handy to have it in players link the next time web upgrades are made.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

We're planning lots of upgrades to PlayerLink over the next 6-9 months, including adding many more stat categories.

RON@HQ

Comment

It's definitely on the list of planned enhancements, I too would find this highly useful.

Comment

Working...
        X