Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fixing the message board clock - doable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixing the message board clock - doable?

I'm assuming this is the same for everyone - the clock I see attached to message board posts is nowhere near close to accurate (case in point - I posted this at roughly 11:23 EST).

I guess I could just figure out the conversion rate simply enough, but I'm wondering - is there something that HQ can do (or I can do) to fix the clock?

I'll say up front that this isn't important enough for me to merely move to a place where the internal clock would be correct.

Let me also acknowledge that this question is incredibly minor in importance, and I don't mean to suggest anything to the contrary. And if this has already been discussed or addressed and I missed it, my apologies.

My forum clock is off by about 70 minutes. You can set your time zone in your user profile (user CP up above), and get it that close. As for getting those last 70 minutes, I think it's a server-side time issue. I'll post a note for our tech guys and see what they can do.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ
      My forum clock is off by about 70 minutes. You can set your time zone in your user profile (user CP up above), and get it that close. As for getting those last 70 minutes, I think it's a server-side time issue. I'll post a note for our tech guys and see what they can do.
      Thank you.

Your "reply time" clocked in very fast, that's for sure. Even as this issue isn't a big deal, I do appreciate that.

I also acknowledge that I was part of the problem, for not altering my time setting.

Comment

Working...
      X