Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dynasty thoughts - Gunnar for Jarren Duran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynasty thoughts - Gunnar for Jarren Duran?

Hi - not sure if this is a proper post (long time member who hasn't posted) but was offered Gunnar Henderson for Jarren Duran. The league is a keeper points league that emphasizes power over speed. There is a draft picks cost to me (1st round vs 6th round) and keeping Lindor this will use my DH spot. but as a keeper league with 130 to 140 keepers should I really care about that cost? Last year I took Nico Hoerner with my fist pick.......and he did not stay long on the roster.

Afraid if I negotiate the draft picks I could lose the offer. Shouldn't I just grab this?

Yes, you have to jump on this. The costs seem minor in terms of draft picks, and the other dynasty consideration is that Gunnar is 5 years younger. Easy decision, I think....

Comment

Yes, what Ray said. I wholeheartedly agree! Quality. You are getting the best player in the deal. Not only is Gunnar the better player and five years younger, but despite his younger age, he’s shown us his skillset for longer (2 full seasons now vs. one and a half arguably for Duran). Maybe the person making you the offer is really a Red Sox or Duran fan.

Comment

I think Duran has more injury risk too

Comment

Working...
        X