"Steals index"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Steals index"

Hi all--I know there's a lot going on right now with the site, but experience shows that if I wait for the right time, I'll forget.

I wonder if you'd consider publishing something akin to a "steals index," showing which scheduled pitcher-catcher batteries are most/least susceptible to giving up SBs/suppressing the running game--the point of which would be giving a sense of when to put in speed guys who might not otherwise be in one's starting lineup.

I've achieved something akin to this in the past in individual cases by hunting down catcher success rates in throwing out attempted SBs (and even keeping that on site would be a big help)...but given the importance of the pitcher to suppressing SBs, and the variations from pitcher to pitcher, I think what I describe would be a huge help.

Thanks for considering!
    9X9 mixed rotisserie, 6 keepers (17 teams): H, 2B, 3B, HR, R, RBI, BA, OBP, NSB / W, ERA, WHIP, K, HLD, NSV, GIDP, CG, QS

Mets have allowed the most SB while being the only team that has yet to throw out a runner. seems to be mainly on the pitchers, per announcing crew
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Working...
    X