Player Projection Update List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Projection Update List?

I know subscribers have been asking for this feature for a long time, but it was deemed too unwieldy in the past. I'm just curious, with the new site's capabilities, if it's possible to incorporate now. What specifically am I talking about? A running list of which player projections have changed by date. So it doesn't have to be on the projections page itself. But just a page that would have a list of dates and the players whose projections have changed on those dates. It would be extremely helpful -- especially to those of us who like to tweak things on our own. Any chance of this happening?

Someone else asked about this recently. I don't know if it's any more possible than it used to be... I don't think it is, but we can certainly ask. Definitely not for this draft season, though.

Comment

Ray, to be honest, I've never been clear why this would be a difficult thing to do. You guys don't really change that many projections day-to-day. All it would entail is making a note of it when someone does and compiling those notes. So, you know, when Marte got a PED suspension, whoever makes the changes with the CIN players it affects (Encarnacion-Strand, et. al) would just submit those names. And whoever ups Wilmer Flores' playing time when JD Davis is let go would submit that. (This is working on the assumption more than one person is in charge of the updates. If it's just one or two people, then it should be even easier). Then someone just compiles those changes. I mean, all the person making the changes has to do is just write down the date and the players whose projections have changed. Then just have that be an updated page, like the site does with the GM's Office Site updates. What am I missing here in terms of complexity?

Comment

Working...
      X