Custom Draft Guide: 12 team vs 10 team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide: 12 team vs 10 team

I've always used the Custom Draft Guide to compare players values in slightly deeper league formats, for example, a 12 team -only league vs a 10 team -only league. This year, however, the CDG yields the same dollar values regardless of league size. For example, at the top end, Fried is at $26 regardless of league size, and Trea is at $27. And at the bottom, where one would definitely expect to see a difference, Jojo Romero and Wade Miley are at $1 in both formats, while G. Perdomo and V. Robles are at $2 in both formats, and Slater is at $1 in both. That can't be right.

1. When do we expect this feature flaw to be fixed, or is this not correctable?

2. Logically, where does the money go when 46 endgame players' salaries (2 teams times 23 players each and 2 times $260) are wiped off the auction boards in a 10-team league? I'd guess it goes primarily to increase dollar values at the top end of the scale -- so Acuna would go from $48 to $51 or so, with a lesser dollar increase to players in the middle tiers. Am I right? Or do they all get increased by X%?

Thanks for any help.

Analyst

The values aren't the same if you change from 12 teams to 10... but if you don't have fractional values displayed, it might appear there's no change. Turn on the fractional values, and you'll see the values are changing... just by less than a dollar in most cases.

SB and Saves values will change the most, so you can use Esteury Ruiz as a test case. I see him changing from 14.9 in a 12-team 5x5 to 12.34 in a 10-team 5x5.

Comment

Working...
    X