CDG export csv file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG export csv file

When I enter all of my league's keepers I ran the CDG and exported it to a csv file but the (K) designation is lost. I can't see any keeper designation - there doesn't appear to be a column for it. I typically use that to enter league keepers (using the old MACK) then ran the projections and excluded all the keepers - made focusing on players available in the draft much easier. Any suggestions?

TIA

The K designation in the CSV is on the player name field, I believe. Double-check that for me (sorry, I'm at First PItch Florida and can't run one right now.)

The old system never excluded the keepers, it also marked them with a K.

Comment

Hi Ray,

Thank you for responding. The K is there when I look at the website but when I downloaded the CSV file and then looked at the file in Excel/Numbers it is no longer there.
      image.png
      image.png
      The top screen cap is from the website and the bottom one is from the CSV file. Under the old MACK system the CSV file had a column to the far right that had a Y if the player was a keeper. Not finding it on the new file.

Thanks,​

Comment

I'll check into this tonight, thanks for the shots...

Comment

Commenting on this post to note that I'm seeing the same behavior--no "keeper" indicated on the exported CSV which made this very useful to track players who were kept during auction. Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

This appears to have been fixed. Thank you.

Comment

Yes, should have been fixed tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X